Feng Shui provides a prism through which we can view this relationship between our inner and outer skins (our homes). We look at the energy of your space and how to make sometimes, subtle changes to have an immediate effect on any area of our lives.
Colour effects us on every level, emotionally, physically and spiritually. It is a powerful ally and a healing tool in creating atmospheres and a sense of well being in our living and working spaces.
In this workshop we will cover:
In this one day practical workshop you will learn:-
- How each area of your home is resonating with a particular area of your life
- Your home is a mirror, reflecting back to you whatever is going on in your life. For example, if you live surrounded by physical clutter, you will feel a stagnation in one or more area of your life.
- Feng shui provides a system to create harmony and balance in all areas of your home which will reflect back into all areas of your life.
- There are many “schools” or approaches to this wonderful subject, in this workshop we will guide you to choosing which approach works best for you.
- Mirror the natural dynamic balance of energy found in nature into our homes and our lives
- Dynamic balance involves an ebb and flow to each area of our lives, we will look at ways to align your energy with that of your home.
- Our connection to our homes is vital in order to feel protected and supported in life, feng shui provides a system to deepen that connection. Giving added meaning to the furnishings, colours and ornamentation we surround ourselves with.
- Colour and the creative connection to manifesting the life you want with feng shui. The energy of each colour of the spectrum, discussing how it effects us on every level physically, emotionally and energetically
- Feng shui involves creating a balance in the flow of energy to and through your space so that it will support your sense of well-being rather than become a source of stress.With balance comes the opportunity for improvement of your health, wealth and relationships.
Having originally worked in alternative health therapies and beauty therapy for many years, Edel became more and more fascinated by the effects of our environment on health and wellbeing. In the 1990’s Edel studied Interior Design at the Dublin Institute of Design and Feng Shui at the Feng Shui Network International in London. In the course of the past 20 years, Edel has delved deeply into the world of colour and its impact on our sense of wellbeing.
WHEN: 20TH OCTOBER 2018 10 am to 5pm
WHERE: RIVER HOLISTIC CENTRE, RAHENY
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact email@example.com / 086-2719292